yo quiero tacos!


Gidget the Taco Bell Dog


Fuzzy's Tacos has come to Big D!!! If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE TACOS!!! This Fort Worth institution has finally opened a location in Richardson and if you've never been, it's worth checking out! Family friendly and FUN! I'd say I'm in mucho appreciation of Fuzzy's Special Ground Beef Taco (Crispy) (fresh on the brain, we just went last night). Another trendy taqueria we frequent is Rusty Taco.  If you're comfortable being the only Gringo in the house, the tacos al pastor at Taqueria la Paloma are a treat and you can never go wrong with a trip to Herrera's.  If fish tacos are your thing, Rex's  are the best! Since I have tacos on the brain, I would LOVE to hear who you think makes the best taco! Share the love - leave a comment!

(For you Deltans, you can't go wrong ordering a single with your special at  The Cow Pen.)

Comments