today




"Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high and how deep His love is. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God." Eph 3:17-19

Well, I've been pretty active around here today. No more shameless solicitations, I promise. I did all of this work to get my house perfect for this trunk show and, well, business is slow. Which as it turns out was most likely a God thing, as I have spent the majority of my day on the floor. Praying and loving on my girls. We've had some earth shaking news in our tiny little hometown community as sweet friend who now happens to live here in the Big D has been through a horrific tragedy with her precious baby. In all of this I have really seen the power of our God and the strength of faith in Him shown through so many old friends. It is an amazing sight to see a community come together to cover a family in prayer, even if it is via facebook. So for now, I'll leave you with powerful words posted today by another sweet  friend... read them. Heed them. Thank you, JMC.


"holding my babies a little tighter and looking a little deeper into their eyes today. relish every second, every minute...burdens can be lifted if you allow them too. live with intent and happiness."

Comments