michelle and isaiah

Today we start the book of Isaiah in BSF. The girls and I love our BSF group and I am so excited to be a part of the first Isaiah study. On Monday we started back to our MOPS group after a year hiatus and it was soooo good to be back. The best part of the whole MOPS gig is always the friendships you form ~ 
Meet Michelle.  She's my new gal pal at MOPS and a very gifted artist. (I in fact have a lot of uber creative gal pals... you should start clicking through my list of friends & bf - blog friends- on the left if you haven't already. Some pretty good time wasting over there.) Ok, back to Michelle Lynn Designs.  A mom of 3, trained art historian, creative spririt, and Texan, this girl has it all! Check out her site, enjoy her blog, shop her Etsy spot, or meet her in person this weekend. You'll be glad you did!

Comments