happy new year

We have all greatly enjoyed our little break and the time we've spent together. Our family has had a wonderful holiday and had so much fun just being together. Just the perfect way to end a great year. We have so much to be thankful for.

The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More FunI'm attempting a couple of "projects" this coming year in lieu of my traditional list of resolutions. I've started reading Gretchen Rubin's book and plan to approach the "happiness project" as a year long project. Also for 2011, I will be  attempting my own 365 project. I plan to model mine exactly like this one. One pic per day, whichever camera works, no limits or expectations. Just documenting "simple joys." No themes or subjects - just my life - as wife, mama, daughter, sister and friend. Beautiful things happen every day and we should notice them, enjoy them, and share them. So don't be surprised when they show up here.         
What ideas do you have to help make the New Year happy?

Comments