be. here. now.

Well, it's taken me days to decide how exactly to share my resolution for this new year. I was recently challenged by my aunt to revisit a quote I had shared on my blue canoe some time back. In searching through my random words and blabberings, I noticed that my challenge to myself is somewhat consistent throughout the past few years - to embrace my mess, break free from my prison of fear and anxiety, and to genuinely seek joy. I must admit my hard struggle with each of these things daily, but the greatest tool I've found in walking this path is to practice the daily discipline of having a grateful heart. It is not something that comes naturally to me, but rather something I have to put into practice each day. I encourage you to take a moment from your day to watch the video below and accept this "dare to live fully right where you are," as I have - my one resolution, this love dare.


Comments